AADMMGNY is the Greater New York chapter of AADMM (the American Association of Daily Money Managers), a national membership organization representing individuals and businesses in the growing profession of Daily Money Management. Our members provide an array of services including:
- Paying bills and record keeping
- Managing checkbooks and credit card accounts
- Managing insurance claims
- Resolving billing errors
- Organizing income and expense information for budgeting, legal, tax, estate planning and insurance purposes
- Tracking charitable donations
- Decluttering and organizing important documents
- Assisting Estate Executors and Trustees
Our members serve senior citizens, busy professionals, high net worth individuals, people who are disabled, people in transition, small businesses and many others.
AADMM’s mission is to:
- Promote the highest ethical standards of practice in the industry
- Provide continuing professional development for members
- Develop a network of dedicated professionals
- Offer information and resources to the public
To learn more about Daily Money Management or joining the Greater NY Chapter of AADMM, email us at email@example.com.
Greater New York Chapter Membership benefits include:
- Access to monthly meetings to learn from other members and programs
- Your name/company included on Chapter website
- Access to public relations and journalists
- Access to job opportunities that get directed to the Chapter
- Membership in the LinkedIn AADMM-GNY Chapter Group
- Membership in the Chapter Listserv
- Network of referrals within the Chapter
- Discount on Regional Conference
AADMM New York Chapter Executive Committee
In order to become a member of the Greater NY Chapter, you need to join AADMM.
Considering a career in Daily Money Management?
- Take a look at the American Association of Daily Money Managers.
- Future DMMs wanting a more in-depth knowledge of the profession will benefit from Business Basics Workshops Click on the link in the third column.
- Click here to listen to our free recorded webinar to learn more about the profession and see if it may be a good fit for you.